Yoga Retreat in the beautiful Norfolk countryside
2nd – 4th March, £330
16th – 18th November, £330
@ Fishley Hall, Norfolk
Come immerse in our luxurious weekend Yoga Retreat in the peaceful Norfolk Countryside. Explore different types of Yoga, discover the benefits of breathing deeply and enjoy healthy and nourishing food prepared by our in-house chef – all dietry requirement catered for. This is a chance to truly slow down and reconnect. These retreats are held in winter and in preparation for winter, as it’s the time we need the most nourishing and pampering.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by in-house chef, happy to cater for dietary requirements
- A flowing morning yoga practice to help make you feel connected and strong
- Gentle afternoon session of yin yoga + meditation for calmness
- Yoga classes in conservatory + gardens of this beautifully restored Georgian house
- Free time to explore the Norfolk broads and surrounding countryside
- Massage and Reiki (at an additional cost)
- Bubbles on Friday eve arrival
- Beginners welcome, variations given for those who need something specific for their needs.
Contact Sally for a detailed itinerary, more info about the retreat and to reserve your space.