Yoga Retreat in the beautiful Norfolk countryside
17th – 19th November, £330 (SPACES)
@ Fishley Hall, Norfolk
Come immerse in our luxurious weekend Yoga Retreat in the peaceful Norfolk Countryside. Explore different types of Yoga, discover the benefits of breathing deeply and enjoy healthy and nourishing food prepared by our in-house chef – all dietry requirement catered for. This is a chance to truly slow down and reconnect. These retreats are held in winter and in preparation for winter, as it’s the time we need the most nourishing and pampering.
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by in-house chef, happy to cater for dietary requirements
- Wake up with morning mindfulness + invigorating Vinyasa yoga
- Afternoon chill out with yin yoga + meditation
- Yoga classes in conservatory + gardens of this beautifully restored Georgian house
- Free time to explore the Norfolk broads and surrounding countryside
- Massage and beauty therapies (additional cost)
- Photographer on-board to document your yoga journey if you wish
- Optional private yoga sessions can be booked with Sally
- Bubbles on Friday eve arrival 🙂
- Beginners welcome, variations given for those who need something specific for their needs.
Contact Sally for a detailed itinerary, more info about the retreat and to reserve your space.