A weekend of Yoga, nature, breathing and good food in the beautiful Norfolk countryside
2nd – 4th March, £330
16th – 18th November, £330
@ Fishley Hall, Norfolk
Come immerse in our luxurious weekend Yoga Retreat in the peaceful Norfolk countryside and enjoy a well deserved weekend away of structured rest, exercise and restoration. A chance to put down the phone, leave the emails behind, and instead move your body and breathe deeply. Explore different types of Yoga, meditate and enjoy healthy and nourishing food prepared by our in-house chef. This is a chance to truly slow down and reconnect.
‘The body is to be compared, not to a physical object, but rather to a work of art’ – Maurice Merleau-Ponty
My yoga retreats are held when it’s cold outside, as it’s the time that I believe we need the most nourishing and pampering.The retreats bring unique individuals together in a beautiful setting, surrounded by nature to practice yoga, eat well and meet new like-minded people.
- The physical practice starts with inversions or core work, followed by the second class which is a more flowing vinyasa mid-morning session.
- The option of country walks, book reading, mandala drawing is then followed by a gentle afternoon session of yin yoga + meditation for an evening of calm and relaxation.
- Beginners welcome, variations given for those who need something specific for their needs.
- We cook all meals for you for the entirety of the weekend: nutritious breakfasts, lunches and dinners are prepared by my husband -the in-house chef. Mostly it’s a vegetarian menu, and he is happy to cater for all additional dietary requirements as well.
- Massage and Reiki with the amazing Debbie aka ‘The Norfolk Therapist’ (optional and additional cost)
- The yoga classes happen in the conservatory of this beautifully restored Georgian house.
- Free time to explore the Norfolk broads and surrounding countryside.
- Contact Sally for a detailed itinerary, more info about the retreat and to reserve your space.