On the retreats there is the option to have beauty and holistic treatments. These need to be booked in advance. Katie does the beauty treatments and Debbie does the holistic treatments.
Treatments with Holistic Therapist Debbie, from Woodhouse Holistic
- Holistic Massage
- Kansa Vatki Foot MassageAll treatments priced at £20 for 30 minutes (£5 off usual price)
More info on each offering:
Reiki is an energy therapy that originated in Japan. It is gentle, non-invasive and suitable for all, regardless of age and any ongoing health issues. With treatments received fully clothed, reiki helps us to regain harmony and wholeness, helping us to re-tune both our minds and bodies. Everyone experiences reiki in their own way, but clients usually comment on how relaxed and peaceful they feel after a session. Now, who wouldn’t want to feel like that?! ☺
Kansa Vatki Foot Massage
KV is an ayurvedic massage of the lower legs and feet, incorporating marma points and a unique three metal bowl. Ideal for improving general wellbeing, this massage leaves the legs and feet feeling revived, whilst the mind feels wonderfully relaxed.
NB Traditionally ghee is used to facilitate the smooth flow of this massage, but vegetable oils can be used if a client prefers.
Holistic massage simply means a massage that is tailored to a client’s individual needs, taking in to account their emotional – as well as their physical – condition at the time of the treatment. You’ll also have the option of adding essential oils to your treatment should you wish.
I can provide any massage to suit your needs on the day of your appointment, but I thought I’d provide a couple of ideas to get you in the mood!
Head, hands & feet: did you know that we have more sensory receptors on our head, hands and feet than anywhere else on our bodies? It means that simply massaging these areas alone can give you a super sensory chill out; a truly relaxing minimalist massage with maximum impact! And if you’d prefer to stick to just one or two of the three (eg head & feet only) just say the word. Your massage, your choice!
Back, neck & shoulders: always a popular choice, this massage could be aimed at working away a few tighter areas, or kept lighter and more relaxing to fit in with the chill out vibe of Sally’s Retreat.
Beauty Therapies with Katie:
- Express Manicure or Pedicure (20 mins, file + OPI polish) £6.50
- Mini Manicure or Pedicure (30 mins, file, cuticle tidy + OPI polish) £11
- Manicure (60 mins, file, cuticle tidy, exfoliate, massage, mask + OPI polish, £5 extra for luxury mask) £13.50
- Pedicure (60 mins, file, cuticle tidy, exfoliate, massage, mask + OPI polish, £5 extra for luxury mask) £16.50
Acrylic Overlays (90 mins) £20
Acrylic Tips (120 mins) £25
Infills (120 mins) £15
Nail repair (20 mins) £3
Soak Off (40 mins) £10
Calgel Overlays (60 mins) £25
Infills (90 mins) £18
Nail Repair (20 mins) £3
Soak off (30 mins) £8
- Mini Facial (30 mins, cleanse, tone, exfoliate, mask + moisturise) £18
- Aroma Facial (60 mins, cleanse, tone, exfoliate, facial massage + scalp massage) £27
- Luxury Facial (75 mins, cleanse, tone, exfoliate, facial massage, mask, scalp massage + moisturise) £30
Eyebrow, Lip or Chin £6
Bikini Line £10
1/2 Leg £13
3/4 Leg £16
Full Leg £19
- EYE TREATMENTS
Marvel Lashes £40
Eyelash or Brow Tinting £8
Eyelash + Brow Tinting £12.50
Back, Neck + Shoulder massage (30 mins) £17.50
Face, Scalp + Shoulder Massage (30 mins) £17.50