Yin yoga is a practice with much longer holds than other styles. We use lots of props and work with gravity to sink deeper into the poses. The practice accesses the fascia – and with time and support helps to rearrange the fascia to improve alignment and reduce stress.
Last Friday of each month
6.30 – 8pm
£12, Contact Sally, limited props + spaces
Yin Yoga is just the thing for the super busy:
- Those who sit in chairs for hours per week
- Those who drive a car
- Those who have a long commute to work
- Those who have a stressful job
- Those who have children or babies and need some well-deserved S_P_A_C_E
- Those who run, cycle or partake in other sporting pursuits which mean they are strong + fit but their muscles are tight
- Those who cannot commit to a weekly class, but want Yoga in their life
- Those who want a contrast to a Vinyasa style class, and
- Those with an injury or recovering from one.Soo….just about all of us at some stage in our life can benefit from Yin Yoga!